Saturday, November 20, 2010

Something New

Hello to anyone who reads this. :) I am writing this blog about long distance relationships and how college has played a role in my faith. As I grow older, the reasons behind this blog will most likely change as I graduate from college and move back to Texas (where my boyfriend is). I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Here's a little background about me:
  • I've never written a blog before (so you'll have to bear with me as I'm learning)
  • I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years although we've been friends for 6
  • We're 1037 miles apart and only get to see each other approximately 141 out of 365 days of the year
  • I'm a Texas girl going to college in Virginia
  • I have a passion for vintage clothing and am on a quest to find reasonably priced vintage clothes in San Antonio, TX and Roanoke, VA
  • I've been a Christian my whole life
  • I'm an Art History Major with Minor in Elementary Education and a concentration (which is basically a second minor) in Anthropology
  • While my ultimate dream is to become an art conservationist (someone who preserves art), I am planning on becoming an elementary school teacher while getting my masters.
  • I have a sister and a brother, who are both younger and taller than me
  • I fully support the armed forces (my brother's signed on with the Navy)
  • Although I've lived in Texas most of my life, I don't really have a heavy Southern drawl.
  • I love to write
 So there's a little introduction into my life and what this blog will be about. Hopefully I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment